Altea la Nova

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Altea la Nova

Community Altea la Nova

Try the new simple format for this forum. Some later comments are retained.
Just click on a forum and have your say.
The more people use this facility the better it will look.
And the more useful it will be.
Click a topic and then scroll down to 'add' 'edit' or 'reply'
Please keep it clean

2 posters

Information about this site

IanHillan

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-11-23

Information about this site Empty Information about this site

Post  IanHillan Tue 23 Nov - 14:11

Having just received the minutes of the AGM plus the later resignation of Malcolm as the Project Manager, I was stimulated to look at the web site for the first time for some years. The previous version had left a lot to be desired. This is a good step forward.

I am now the 33rd or 34th member. There might be another Spanish group not included in these numbers but it seems as if many non-resident owners do not know about this improvement. Surely it would make sense to email and/or add a note to correspondence to update owners?

Finally and purely from a question of style, it makes me uneasy that some members feel free to comment on relatively personal subjects behind a wall of anonymity.

Ian Hillan
    AndyGraham

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2008-12-05

Information about this site Empty Re: Information about this site

Post  AndyGraham Sat 27 Nov - 14:12

Thank you for your comments. I couldn't agree with you more about the need to be open on this forum. I hope others will read your comments and then have the guts to stand by what they say as I do.

Current date/time is Thu 2 May - 15:49