Altea la Nova

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Altea la Nova

Community Altea la Nova

Try the new simple format for this forum. Some later comments are retained.
Just click on a forum and have your say.
The more people use this facility the better it will look.
And the more useful it will be.
Click a topic and then scroll down to 'add' 'edit' or 'reply'
Please keep it clean

2 posters

Idioma (Español)

AndyGraham

Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2008-12-05

Idioma (Español) Empty Idioma (Español)

Post  AndyGraham Mon 29 Jun - 15:55

Utilice por favor este foro en español y otros podrán traducir a su propio idioma

Last edited by AndyGraham on Mon 29 Jun - 16:05; edited 1 time in total
    AndyGraham

Idioma (Español) Empty Ayude por favor

Post  AndyGraham Mon 29 Jun - 16:02

Si hay cualquiera allí que estaría dispuesto a ayudarme con el correr de este foro en español que estaría muy agradecido oír de usted. Cuando puede ser visto por estos comentarios yo confío únicamente en la computadora para mis esfuerzos de traducción que sé son distantes de satisfactorio.
    JC

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-04-07

Idioma (Español) Empty Re: Idioma (Español)

Post  JC Thu 15 Jul - 12:41

Hi Andy.

Happy to help you on this forum. Please let me know how can I help and I will do my best.
    I will be there in August so happy to chat how we could push this forum fwd.
    JC.
    AndyGraham

Post  AndyGraham Thu 15 Jul - 13:19

Very nice to hear that you would be happy to help. I am not sure, JC who you are but I have an idea. My real problem is that I can only talk to English speaking people via this forum but if a translator were to keep a casual eye on it he could add a translation (either way) so that more people could get involved. As you can see there are comments from English speakers but very few from local Spanish speakers who may have an opinion but feel they can not voice it through this medium. As you know this is a very cosmopolitan community so anything we can do to get all people talking to each other the better our community will become. Have you ever attended an A.G.M. becouse if you have you will understand what I mean.

Muy agradable oír que sería feliz de ayudar. Yo no estoy seguro, JC que usted es pero tengo una idea. Mi problema verdadero es que yo sólo puedo hablar con personas de hablar de inglés a través de este foro pero si un traductor debía mantener un ojo casual en ello él podría agregar una traducción (de cualquier manera) para que más personas puedan meterse. Como puede ver hay comentarios de altavoces ingleses pero muy pocos de altavoces españoles locales que pueden tener una opinión pero sentirse que ellos no lo pueden expresar por este medio. Como sabe que esto es una comunidad muy cosmopolita tan algo nosotros podemos hacer para conseguir todas las personas que hablan con uno al otro el mejor nuestra comunidad llegará a ser. Que usted jamás asistió un UN. G. M. becouse si usted le tiene comprenderá lo que significo.

This is my best effort.
    JC

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-04-07

Post  JC Mon 2 Aug - 15:03

Hi Andy.
    I fully understand what you mean. And yes, I have attended a couple of AGM where, as you say, it is difficult to put ideas in common due to the origins of the owners.
    I am ok with switching the comments made in the general forum into Spanish.
    Moreover, I will think on the way of encouraging Spaniards to share their views on this chat.
    A first step could be adding the link of this chat to the regular mail that the administrator sends to all of us.
    Would you be able to include a header in the forum´s menu for Spanish people saying that any message posted in Spanish will be translated into English and the other way round if an answer comes up?
    I really think, it is the only way we all get access to the information about the condo and everybody is looking just one chat.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May - 1:54